Plenty of bargains can be found at Boots this month.
Weeks after the retailer launched its annual 70% off sale, prices have been dropped even further.
Savvy shoppers have shared snaps of items that can be snapped up for 90% less money.
Here’s everything you need to know about the exciting promotion.
To clear some of its Christmas stock, Boots has slashed them in cost.
Fragrances, face gems and make-up are among the products to be included.
Money blogger Charlotte Burns shared pictures of reduced Little Mix gift sets on Twitter.
She also found Zoella items that are being flogged for as little as 85p.
Soap and Glory, Fat Face and Lee Stafford are other big brands to see a price drop.
It’s likely that the best discounts can be found in store.
Uncovering some affordable gems may require a bit of hunting around, but it’ll be worth it.
If you can’t be bothered to head out to your local Boots, there are some bargains to be found online.
Currently, you can bag 75% off selected Seventeen makeup and 40% off on a number of IT Cosmetics products.
Paco Rabanne, Gucci and DKNY perfumes have also been reduced in price.
Our top picks from Boots’ online sale:
1. DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau de Parfum 50ml For Her, £27.50 – Was £55, saving you £27.50
2. Gucci Bamboo Eau de Toilette For Her, £38.66 – Was £58, saving you £19.34
3. Paco Rabanne Lady Million For Women Eau de Parfum 50ml, £47.50 – Was £62.50, saving you £15
4. Seventeen Miracle Matte Powder, £1 – Was £3.99, saving you £2.99
5. CYO All Four One Eyeshadow Quad, £2.50 – Was £5, saving you £2.50
6. Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick Duo, £8 – Was £12, saving you £4
7. IT Cosmetics IT Girl Palette Vol. 2, £28.80 – Was £48, saving you £19.20
8. Remington FC2000 Recharge Facial Cleansing Brush, £39.99 – Was £79.99, saving you £40
9. GlamGlow The Art of Glowing Skin Superstar Set, £28 – Was £42, saving you £14
10. Ted Baker Stately Collection, £22.50 – Was £45, saving you £22.50