The company has recalled its three-prong plug adaptors designed for use in the UK, Hong Kong, Ireland and Singapore.
They were sold between 2003 and 2010 with Mac computers and mobile devices.
Apple said “in rare cases” they may cause electric shock.
It said in a statement: “An affected three-prong plug adapter is white, with no letters on the inside slot where it attaches to the main Apple power adapter.
“Because customer safety is a top priority, Apple is asking customers to stop using affected plug adapters.”
This is a breaking news story and is constantly being updated.
Please refresh the page regularly to get the latest updates.
Reporters working on dailystar.co.uk will be working to source the latest information, reaction, pictures and video related to this story.
You can also follow us on Twitter @Daily_Star to get the latest news updates 24 hours a day.
Or download the Daily Star app for flash alerts on the biggest stories of the day.