BREAKING: Girl, 9, killed in horror shower electocution – stepdad dies trying to save her


A LITTLE girl has been killed after being electrocuted in the shower and her stepdad has died as he desperately tried to save her, cops have said.

This is a breaking news story and is constantly being updated.

Please refresh the page regularly to get the latest updates.

Reporters working on will be working to source the latest information, reaction, pictures and video related to this story.

You can also follow us on Twitter @Daily_Star to get the latest news updates 24 hours a day.

Or download the Daily Star app for flash alerts on the biggest stories of the day.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here