The men were detained by police on Thursday night following an altercation with security who have been monitoring Ozil’s north London home, it is reported.
The bouncers had been protecting the Arsenal player’s home following last month’s terrifying attempted carjacking which hero Kolasinac managed to fight off.
The arrested men, Ferhat Ercan and Salaman Ekinci, both 27, were charged yesterday and will appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court next month, The Telegraph reports.
The latest incident comes after a source close to Arsenal told The Times that Ozil and Kolasinac have received “credible” threats since the failed carjacking.
The footballers are said to be being given as much time as they need with their families after they reported threatening behaviour last week close to their homes, also related to the incident last month.
Announcing earlier this week that the players would be missing the Premier League opener against Newcastle, Arsenal said: “Mesut Ozil and Sead Kolasinac will not be part of the squad for our opening match against Newcastle United following further security incidents which are being investigated by the police.
“The welfare of our players and their families is always a top priority and we have taken this decision following discussion with the players and their representatives.
“We are liaising with the police and are providing the players and their families with ongoing support.
“We look forward to welcoming the players back to the squad as soon as possible.
“We will not be making any further comment on the matter.”
The harrowing ordeal in July saw a moped gang box Ozil’s black Mercedes in as they tried to steal a watch and gain access to the vehicle.
Kolasinac had been a passenger in the £100,000 car, while the footballers’ wives sat in the back.
One of the attempted carjackers was armed with a knife, but incredible video footage showed 26-year-old defender Kolasinac leaping out of the car to fight the attackers with his bare hands.
The incident was said to have left Ozil “terrified”, and neither player features in the Emirates Cup defeat to Lyon the weekend after the attack, following talks with head coach Unai Emery.
But different incidents have since reportedly occurred at different times over the past couple of days near the pair’s homes, forcing them to miss this weekend’s game.
MORE TO FOLLOW