Fortnite week 4 challenges will be going live soon in the season 9 Battle Pass.
As per usual the latest Fortnite challenges have leaked early ahead of them officially going live.
Dataminers have rummaged through the latest Fortnite update files to discover what the upcoming week 9 challenges will be.
And the most eye-catching challenge for week 4 of season 9 is the latest Fortnite dance challenges.
This challenges comes in three stages, with the first part dance inside a holographic tomato head.
This is followed by dance inside a holographic Durrr Burger head and then dance on top of a giant dumpling head.
In total completing these three Fortnite challenges will reward players with five Battle Stars.
The latest list of leaked Fortnite challenges were revealed in a post online by famed leaker @Lucas7yoshi on Twitter.
Here is a full list of the leaked Fortnite week 4 challenges, which will be going live on Thursday May 30…
FORTNITE WEEK 4 – LEAKED FREE CHALLENGES
• Deal (500) damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents – 5 Battle Stars
• Stage 1/3: Dance inside a holographic Tomato head – 1 Battle Star
– Stage 2/3: Dance inside a holographic Durrr Burger head – 2 Battle Stars
– Stage 3/3: Dance on top of a giant Dumpling head – 2 Battle Stars
• (3) Legendary weapon eliminations
FORTNITE WEEK 4 – LEAKED BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
• Destroy a Loot Carrier in (3) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
• Stage 1/5: Land at Polar Peak – 1 Battle Star
– Stage 2/5: Land at Lazy Lagoon – 1 Battle Star
– Stage 3/5: Land at Salty Springs – 1 Battle Star
– Stage 4/5: Land at The Block – 1 Battle Star
– Stage 5/5: Land at Lonely Lodge – 1 Battle Star
• Eliminate (3) opponents in Haunted Hills or Dusty Divot – 10 Battle Stars
• Visit (5) different Named Locations in a single match – 10 Battle Stars