Fortnite week 8 challenges are coming soon to the season 9 Battle Pass on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, PCs and Mac.
As per usual, the latest Fortnite challenges have leaked ahead of them going live in the season 9 Battle Pass.
And the most eye-catching upcoming Fortnite week 8 challenge is visit different clocks.
According to the leaked challenge list, Fortnite visit different clocks will be one of the free week 8 challenges.
Fortnite players will have to visit three different clocks for the challenge which will reward them with five Battle Stars upon completion.
Here is the full list of the leaked Fortnite week 8 challenges, which was first revealed in a post by Twitter user @Lucas7yoshi.
FORTNITE WEEK 8 – LEAKED FREE CHALLENGES
• Apply (400) shields – 5 Battle Stars
• Visit (3) different clocks – 5 Battle Stars
• Eliminate (7) opponents in Snobby Shores or Mega Mall – 10 Battle Stars
FORTNITE WEEK 8 – BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
• Deal (500) damage to opponents with Assault Rifles – 5 Battle Stars
• Stage 1/5: Land at Paradise Palms – 1 Battle Star
– Stage 2/5: Land at Neo Tilted – 1 Battle Star
– Stage 3/5: Land at Mega Mall – 1 Battle Star
– Stage 4/5: Land at Pleasant Park – 1 Battle Star
– Stage 5/5: Land at Junk Junction – 1 Battle Star
• Use a Volcano Vent, Air Vent, and a Zipline in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
• Perform (5) eliminations outside of named locations – 10 Battle Stars
The Fortnite leaked challenge list was obtained by dataminers rummaging through in-game files.
As such, this means the leaked Fortnite challenges are subject to change – but they invariably turn out to be accurate.
In the meantime, while fans wait for the Fortnite week 8 challenges to go live they can test their skills against any remaining week 7 tasks.
FORTNITE WEEK 7 – FREE CHALLENGES
• Search chests at Junk Junction or Neo Tilted (0/7)
• Search ammo boxes in different locations (0/7)
• Suppressed Weapon Eliminations (0/3)
FORTNITE WEEK 7 – BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
• Deal damage to opponents while riding in a vehicle (0/200)
• Stage 1 of 3: Visit The Block and Loot Lake in a Single Match (0/1)
– Stage 2 of 3: Visit Fatal Fields and Neo Tilted in a Single Match (0/3)
– Stage 3 of 3: Visit Snobby Shores and Mega Mall in a Single Match (0/4)
• Search a chest, use a vending machine, and a campfire in a single match (0/1)
• Eliminations from 5m or less (0/3)