KFC meal turns into nightmare as Dad spots 'white pills' in daughter’s food

0
53


Peter Graham, 31, had taken daughter, Eva, to the fast food chain in Eastbank, Southport, Merseyside, as a treat on Sunday but he was left horrified when he claimed he found several small white tablets among the chips.

Gardener Peter said he immediately pulled the popcorn chicken out of Eva’s mouth to make sure she hadn’t swallowed any.

The dad-of-one claims when he rubbed some powder from the tablet on his gums to ascertain what it was, it made the roof of his mouth numb.

Fast food giant KFC has now apologised to Peter and confirmed they are investigating.

KFC news

SHOCKED: Dad Peter Graham said he spotted pills in his daughter Eva’s KFC meal (Pic: LIVERPOOL ECHO)

KFC news

CLAIMS: Peter said he cried when he spotted them (Pic: LIVERPOOL ECHO)

Peter, from Burscough, Merseyside, said: “I was the most angry and scared I’ve ever felt in my entire life.

“I tried to keep calm so that I didn’t scare Eva and so I could get them out of her mouth but thankfully she hadn’t swallowed any.

“She had only had her first bite when I ripped open the bag and noticed them.

“I took the food out her mouth because I wasn’t going to let her have another bite.

“I was the most angry and scared I’ve ever felt in my entire life”

Peter Graham

“The whole thing was heartbreaking and terrifying.

“As soon as we had got round the corner I just burst into tears, I was just so scared about what could have happened to her.”

Now Peter claims he is going to get one of the pills – which he still has in his possession – tested to find out what it is.

Peter continued: “I used to go to KFC all the time, I’ve probably spent thousands in there over the years because I train and so I used to eat there a lot before I had Eva, but I’ll never go there again.

KFC news

APOLOGY: KFC said it was sorry for the incident (Pic: GETTY)

KFC news

SORRY: KFC has invited Peter to meet the management (Pic: GETTY)

“I’m absolutely disgusted by what’s happened.” 

A KFC spokesman said: “We’re really sorry for Peter’s daughter’s experience.

‘We always want our guests to have the best experience possible in our restaurants which is why we immediately offered him another meal.

“We’ve also been looking into this with the restaurant team, so we can make sure it doesn’t happen again, and will be inviting Peter down to meet the restaurant management and see first-hand the work we do.”

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here