MEGHAN Markle’s half-brother has begged the Queen to heal the family rift amid his fears her mum could be frozen out.
Thomas Markle Jr is worried Doria Ragland could lose touch with Archie and fall out of favour with the royal family.
Thomas Markle Jr has spoken out about Meghan Markle’s lack of contact with her US family[/caption]
He has asked the Queen to help heal the rift between them by speaking to Meghan[/caption]
The 53-year-old told the Mirror: “I think the Queen should step in and tell Meghan to make amends with her father and family.”
Thomas Jr, who shares the same dad as former actress Meghan, has spoken out about the lack of contact from her since she got married.
He said Prince Charles should step in and force her to get back in touch with her American family – otherwise he fears Doria will be the next to lose contact.
He added: “She [Doria] gets a day here, a day there…that’s about it. I think that’s probably the next relationship that’s going to fall off the map.”
However there are rumours Meghan and Prince Harry, 34, could buy a home in sunny LA to spend more time with Doria.
But window fitter from Oregon added: “Some day I hope you’re smart enough and mature enough to open up and let your family into your life, and baby Archie’s life.
“Most of all I hope you call your father and let him be at least a part of yours and Archie’s life. You owe him that.”
Meghan, 37, hasn’t spoken to her dad since it was revealed he staged photos before her wedding to Prince Harry last year.
I think that’s probably the next relationship that’s going to fall off the map.
Thomas Markle Jr
He has begged her to get in touch with him, after he failed to walk her down the aisle following a reported heart attack.
Last year the former lighting directer, who lives in Mexico, also asked the Queen to step in and help heal the rift.
He told Good Morning Britain he would appreciate anything the 92-year-old monarch could do to help him reconnect with the Duchess of Sussex.
He said: “I would think she would want to resolve the family problems.
“All families, royal or otherwise, are the same and they should be together – certainly around the holidays.”
Thomas Jr was not invited to the wedding, which took place on May 19 at St George’s Chapel in Windsor Castle.
In May 2018, he wrote an explosive open letter telling Meghan to call off the upcoming nuptials, blasting it as a “fake fairy tale”.
However, he reportedly later backtracked on the letter, which he said was written in a “moment of madness”.
MOST READ IN NEWS
His criticism today comes as The Sun told how the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s neighbours were warned by royal flunkies not to talk to the couple or ask to see baby Archie.
An astonishing “do and don’t commandments” were issued at a residents’ meeting, for people living near the couple’s new Frogmore Cottage home on the Windsor estate.
Buckingham Palace last night insisted the request had come from an “overly protective palace official” — without Harry and Meghan’s knowledge.
The Duchess of Sussex’s half-brother told of his fears her mum could be the next relationship to be lost[/caption]
Meghan’s dad, Thomas, hasn’t heard from her since she got married in May last year[/caption]
Meghan has fallen out with a lot of her family since dating Prince Harry[/caption]
The pair have been keen to keep details about their son’s life private since he was born[/caption]
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 782 4368. You can WhatsApp us on 07810 791 502. We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.