MOTOGP reaches its eleventh race on the calendar as the riders head to the Red Bull Ring in Austria.
Marc Marquez secured victory in the Czech Republic last weekend and is in good shape to claim his second consecutive Riders Championship.
When is MotoGP Austria?
The Austrian Grand Prix will take place on Sunday, August 11.
It will start at 1pm UK time – that is 2pm in Austria.
The race will be held at the Red Bull Ring in Spielberg.
Practice from the picturesque track is set for Friday, August 9, with the first session starting at 8.55am BST.
Session two will follow at 1.10pm.
Most read in motorsport
What TV channel is it on and can I live stream it?
The full race weekend will be shown live on BT Sport, with coverage for the race underway from 11am.
BT Sport customers can also stream live via the app on your computer, app and mobile devices.
If you are an EE phone subscriber, you can sign up for a three-month FREE trial – simply text SPORT to 150.
What is the race schedule?
- Practice 1: Friday, August 9 (8.55am)
- Practice 2: Friday, August 9 (1.10pm)
- Practice 3: Saturday, August 10 (8.55am)
- Practice 4: Saturday, August 10 (12.30pm)
- Qualifying: Saturday, August 10 (1.10pm)
- Warm up: Sunday, August 11 (8.20am)
- Race: Sunday, August 11 (1pm)