MOTO GP heads to Holland as the season begins to hot up.
Championship leader Marc Marquez arrives at Assen with a 37-point lead over Andrea Dovizioso at the top of the leaderboard.
When is MotoGP Netherlands practice?
AS ever, there are four practice sessions before main race on Sunday, June 30.
The first of these will take place on Friday, June 28.
There will be an opening session starting at 8.55am BST, before a second session from the Netherlands at 1.10pm.
Which TV channel can I watch it on?
YOU can catch all of the action live on BT Sport.
Coverage starts on BT Sport 2 at 7.45am BST.
If you want to stream the action, download the BT Sport app on your mobile, tablet or PC.
Race weekend schedule
Friday, June 28 (all times BST)
- Free Practice 1 – 8.55am to 9.40am
- Free Practice 2 – 1.10pm to 1.55pm
Saturday, June 29
- Free Practice 3 – 8.55am to 9.40am
- Free Practice 4 – 12.30pm to 1pm
- Qualifying 1 – 1.10pm to 1.25pm
- Qualifying 2 – 1.35pm to 1.50pm
Sunday, June 30
- Warm Up – 8.40am to 9am
- Moto GP Race – 1pm