NICOLAS Cage has reportedly filed to annul his Las Vegas marriage after just FOUR days.
The Hollywood star was said to be in a “sorry state” when he applied for a marriage license in Sin City on Saturday, according to US reports.
Celeb news site TMZ says Cage, 55, returned to Clark County Court House in downtown Vegas this week to request a judge invalidates his nuptials to girlfriend Erika Koike.
News of the annulment request, first reported by ET.com last night, comes after footage appeared to show the actor screaming at make-up artist Erika.
He could be heard shouting that Erika, 34, was going to “take all of his money” as they obtained their license, according to DailyMail.com.
Shocked onlookers told the site that dad-of-two Cage seemed “very out of it” and “most likely drunk”.
The Face Off star was also seen “speaking to himself” while walking around with his hands on his hips.
Erika reportedly came back at Cage, saying: “I never asked you to do this.”
A source told the Daily Mail: “They started by filling the application in at one of the machines.
“The whole time he was yelling ‘She is going to take all my money.’”
MOST READ IN TV & SHOWBIZ
They were later seen being taken into a private room and leaving with legal documents.
Court records reportedly show that if he isn’t granted an annulment, Cage will seek a divorce, ET.com said.
This was Cage’s fourth marriage, having been previously married to Alice Kim, Lisa Marie Presley and Patricia Arquette.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at email@example.com or call 0207 782 4368. You can WhatsApp us on 07810 791 502. We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.