Red Dead Redemption 2 update 1.10 is out now with early patch notes for the latest RDR2 download released by Rockstar Games.
Red Dead Redemption 2 update 1.10 is out today on PS4 and Xbox One with early reports indicating it’s a relatively small download.
Red Dead Redemption 2 update 1.10 brings with it a number of bug fixes and allegedly has a file size of just 150MB.
This is a small update in comparison to the recent Red Dead Redemption 2 1.09 update which brought with it huge changes.
That RDR2 patch included new co-operative story missions as well as free roam activities and the addition of poker.
Rockstar Games will be publishing full patch notes later but in the meantime here’s a brief rundown of what Red Dead Redemption 2 update 1.10 includes…
RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 UPDATE 1.10 PATCH NOTES
• Added fixes for exploits with Red Dead Redemption 2 version 1.10.
• Fixed crashing issues players facing after the last update.
• Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
• RDR2 update 1.10 has fixed few glitches.
• Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
• Added performance and stability improvements.
Red Dead Redemption 2 update 1.10 is out now and available to download on PS4 and Xbox One.
Elsewhere Rockstar Games has teased a new feature for Red Dead Redemption 2.
The official Rockstar Twitter posted today: “Introducing the Wild Animal Kills Challenge in Red Dead Online.
“Prove your status as a big game hunter and accept an invite to this new Free Roam Event.
“As the challenge unfolds, prized and dangerous predators like wolves, cougars and bears emerge – take them down for bonus points.”
• Stay tuned to Express.co.uk for more Red Dead Redemption 2 news