IS your spam folder full of savings?
Signing up to the mail newsletters of your favourite shops and restaurants may fill up your inbox — but it can also stuff your purse with extra dosh.
Instead of automatically going to delete newsletters, check to make sure you aren’t missing out on some great deals[/caption]
Before you delete those messages for good, make sure you scope out any deals.
You might even nab yourself some free goodies.
Here are the newsletters you should sign up for to save…
You’ll be shocked at the savings you’re missing out on[/caption]
- Booze: If your birthday is coming up, sign up to Pizza Express’s newsletter for a free bottle of prosecco when you buy two main meals. Go for the £8.95 Margherita pizza — it’s the cheapest main on the menu. Save: Approximately £23 on a bottle of prosecco.
- Food: Register with Hungry Horse’s email club before you get the family together for Sunday lunch. You’ll be treated to a voucher for £5 off when you spend £15 or more on your meal. Save: £5 on food.
- Mums: Join Boots’ Parenting Club with your Advantage Card and you’ll collect ten points per £1 on baby products. You’ll also get personalised offers and free gifts at key stages of your child’s development plus expert parenting advice emailed to you. Elsewhere, register with My Mothercare to get rewards. Current offers include ten per cent off made-to-measure blinds from Blinds Direct and a free digital colouring book from Mindful Monsters.
- Homes: Each month, a subscriber to B&M’s newsletter wins £100 of vouchers to spend in store. You could revamp your living room with that. Hobbycraft’s newsletter gives you 15 per cent off your first purchase and £5 on your birthday. Perfect for craft supplies.
Deal of the day
CHEERS! Sainsbury’s is selling Taste The Difference Conegliano Prosecco at £7.50 a bottle, down from £10.
ENJOY a Mr Kipling Cherry Bakewell, now £1 for a pack of six at Morrisons. Usually £1.60.
Reader's saving tip
SUE Sherriff from Malvern, Worcs, says: “Instead of buying expensive screen wipes, use a drop of hand sanitiser alcohol gel and a soft cloth.”
- Send tips to sunsavers.co.uk/tips and you will get 28 codes worth £5 if yours is published. Please include your name and town.
LOOKING for a baby gift? Home Bargains’ cute personalised blanket is less than a third of the price of the My 1st Years’ option.
Hot right now
WANT to get fit? Get £3 cashback when signing up for a new membership at Pure Gym via TopCashback.co.uk/pure-gym.
Shop and save
BOOST your weekend picnic with snack pork pies from Morrisons, just £1 for a pack of four. Usually £1.50.
My Sun Savers fiver
BRENDA Mallett from Sheerness, Kent, says: “I’m saving my Sun Savers fivers for my 80th birthday so I can treat myself to something nice.”
- Send your Savers fiver stories to sunsavers.co.uk/fivers and get 28 codes worth £5 if yours is published. Please include your name and town.
Play now to win £50,000 on the Sun Savers Raffle
JOIN thousands of readers taking part in the new Sun Savers Raffle.
Every Sun Savers code you enter will earn you a ticket for our £50k monthly Raffle. And for every ten tickets you collect in a calendar month, you get a GOLDEN TICKET for our £80k Raffle, which takes place every three months, with the first one at the end of June.
There is no limit to how many tickets you can collect. So the more you enter, the better your chances.
To take part go to sunsavers.co.uk or open the Sun Savers app. Then opt in to each month’s Raffle by clicking “Yes!” when prompted and start collecting the Sun Savers codes printed daily in the paper.
Every time you scan or enter a code into Sun Savers, you get a Raffle ticket in the £50k Raffle.
Not yet a Sun Savers member? Just go to sunsavers.co.uk or find “Sun Savers” in the app store to get started.
- T&Cs apply. Full T&Cs at sunsavers.co.uk/faqs.
Fancy a free fiver?
YOU can get FREE cash with super Sun Savers just for buying your favourite paper.
Our brilliant new rewards club will pay back our most loyal readers.
Just pick up the paper each day to collect your Sun Savers codes and we will GIVE YOU £5 when you have collected 28.
This isn’t a one-off and there is no limit to how much cash you can save.
For every 28 codes you enter, we will give you a fiver. So over the course of a year, that could add up to £65.
We are keeping it super-simple. You don’t have to enter codes from consecutive days, so don’t worry if you forget a day or two.
MOST READ IN MONEY TIPS
Download our easy Sun Savers app and quickly scan your code using your smartphone. Or go online and enter your code at sunsavers.co.uk.
To get you on your way, join today and we will put a bonus £1 in your Sun Savers wallet tomorrow. And the good news doesn’t stop with free cash.
With Sun Savers, we give you the best hacks, deals and tips to save money every single day.
TO JOIN: Don’t worry, folks — joining takes just 30 seconds, in three steps.
- All prices on page correct at time of going to press. Deals and offers subject to availability.