All celebrities taking part this year were revealed on daytime television shows such as Lorraine or This Morning, or via the radio earlier this year.
Their professional partners have not been revealed yet, but Express.co.uk will be updating this story LIVE as the results are announced.
The celebrities and their partners taking part in the 2020 season of Strictly Come Dancing are as follows:
– Former Home Secretary Jacqui Smith
– Popstar and social media mogul HRVY and Janette Manrara
– Eastenders actress Maisie Smith
– Made in Chelsea star Jamie Laing and Karen Hauer
– Comedian Bill Bailey
– Former Royal Marine JJ Chalmers
– Olympic boxing champion Nicola Adams
– Radio 1 DJ Clara Amfo and Aljaz Skorjanec
– Good Morning Britain star Ranvir Singh and Giovanni Pernice
– The Wanted’s Max George
– Jonathan Creek actress Caroline Quentin and Johannes Radebe
– Former American footballer Jason Bell and Luba Mushtuk