ASTROLOGY fans believe star signs can help you find your perfect partner.
Those with a Gemini star sign tend to be social and talkative but can also be indecisive or nosy.
What are the Gemini horoscope dates?
If you’re born between May 21 and June 20, then you’re a Gemini.
The dates for the rest of the signs are:
- Aries: March 21 – April 19
- Taurus: April 20 – May 20
- Gemini: May 21 – June 20
- Cancer: June 21 – July 22
- Leo: July 23 – August 22
- Virgo: August 23 – September 22
- Libra: September 23 – October 22
- Scorpio: October 23 – November 21
- Sagittarius: November 22 – December 21
- Capricorn: December 22 – January 19
- Aquarius: January 20 – February 18
- Pisces: February 19 – March 20
What does the Gemini sign mean?
Gemini is ruled by Mercury and is an air sign.
In ancient Roman mythology, Mercury was the god of merchants, travellers, games, business, and story-telling.
They are insightful, smart, cheerful, quick-witted, warm and charming
However, they can also be too fickle, and gossipy and their symbol of Twins has lead to many assumptions that Gemini’s can be two-faced.
What signs are compatible with Gemini?
Gemini is most compatible with someone who shares its freedom-loving approach to life that also won’t get upset by its unpredictable ways.
- Aries – both are fun-loving signs who love socialising, adventures, and connect on a physical and intellectual level
- Aquarius – are inventive, and shares Gemini’s thinking, objectives and people-orientated approach to life.
- Libra – Not only intellectual matches, Gemini and Libra share a love of art, culture, and fun.
Most Read in Horoscopes
- Pisces – Those with a Pisces star sign are extremely sensitive and wouldn’t tend to pair well with Gemini’s carelessness and sometimes fickle nature
- Virgo – Gemini’s will have a tendency to view Virgo’s meticulous and critical nature as tedious and boring
- Scorpio – Scorpio’s insistence on privacy would undoubtedly drive a wedge with Gemini’s need to be social and energetic.
When is International Astrology Day?
Astrologers around the world celebrate their love of the stars on March 20 which is considered the start of the astrological year.
Former president of the International Society of Astrological Research Gisele Terry told Astrology Hub: “Astrology is truly a global language.
“We are all under the same sky. Sharing both our common and diverse perspectives on how we relate to the stars is the gift of International Astrology Day.”