TOM Walker had a tough time getting things on track with Maura Higgins in the villa and subsequently found himself eliminated from the show in week four.
Here’s the lowdown on all you need to know about this hunky model…
Who is Tom Walker?
Tom Walker is a 29-year-old model from Leeds who describes himself as “fun and energetic.”
You can follow him on Instagram @tom9walker.
While he entered the villa single, he was also looking forward to mingling with a new set of characters too.
He said: “I tend to get on with boys and girls. I’m a people person. I enjoy finding out about people. I’m also opinionated and enjoy good discussions.”
What has happened to Tom Walker so far in the villa?
- Tom kicked off his time in the villa with a date with Maura and a date with Anna.
- He found himself in a love triangle with Maura and Elma, after he said he likes Elma too – much to the annoyance of Maura.
- After Elma was dumped from the villa, Tom turned his attentions to Maura but she had started to cool off with the model, saying she felt something was missing.
- Things have now cooled off between him and Maura and she has her eye on Danny.
- In episode 18, Tom took charge and gave Maura a kiss on the balcony and it looked like things could finally progress between the pair. But when Maura picked Tom to share the night with her in the hideaway, he ruined his chance by cheekily telling the boys that he would see if she is “all mouth”. Maura overheard the comment and was visibly furious.
- After a very tense night, Tom and Maura cleared the air. The episode ended with the pair coupling up and looking happy to be together.
- But in episode 20, Tom confided in Jordan, revealing his doubts about Maura and told him: “She doesn’t tick all his boxes.”
- Jordan relayed this message to Anna, who broke her vow to keep it a secret and went on to tell Maura anyway.
- In episode 22, shortly after Maura ended her romance with the model, the girls who had been saved from the public vote had to decide which male Islander would receive the boot. They agreed that it would be Tom, leading him to pack his belongings and exit the villa once and for all.
What is Tom Walker’s type on paper?
Speaking about his ideal girl, Tom said: “Someone that I can be myself around. I don’t have to play anything up or play anything down.
Someone who has got an energy for life, enjoys travelling and socialising.”
When asked who is celebrity crush was he said: “Michelle Keegan.”
Fans found images of the girl he had a seven-year relationship with, and it does look like the model has a thing for brunettes.
The couple’s relationship appears to have struggled with Chloe living in Ohio and Tom last posted a picture with her on December 25.
Who does Tom Walker want to get with in the villa?
Speaking about the girls in the villa, Tom said: “I like the new girls – Maura is a cannon. She’s gone in there and torn it up.
“She might be a bit too hot to handle! I really like Elma. She’s got a look I tend to go for.
“From day one I liked the look of Lucie, although she seems pretty happy and settled with Joe. I’ll find out whether she is when I get in.”
More from the villa
What days in the week is Love Island on ITV2?
You can get your fix of the show every night on ITV2 from 9pm where the main programme, hilariously narrated by Iain Stirling, will give us the lowdown on all the goings-on in the villa – from couples cracking on to singletons getting mugged off.
Saturday night’s show differs from the rest of the week, as it is a round-up of all the best bits from the villa that week – and maybe some unseen footage.
If that’s not enough, you can also watch Caroline Flack‘s spin off show Aftersun on Sunday nights at 10pm after the main show has aired, where she discusses the latest action with celebrity guests, as well as those eliminated from the villa.